|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|'63 Autostraad Weltbus|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||104|
|Top speed (mph)||~64|
'63 Autostraad Weltbus is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It's an old van, based on the second generation Volkswagen T2 Transporter, with a few hints of the Mercedes O319. It always has rust patches on the paintwork.
It has seats for 6 people and a big trunk.
Below average, but the suspension is higher and softer than average, improving the off-roading ability. It reaches its top speed in a little under 30 seconds. However, it cannot handle going up ~50 degree inclines.
- In traffic.
- Parked at some town parking lots.
- There is also a "Crash bomb" version.
- One is parked next to three motorcycles at N 40 46.970 E 5 36.895.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- 'Weltbus' means 'World Bus' in German.
- The "'63" in the name suggests this is the 1963 version and there are more than one version of this vehicle.
- "great for clam bakes and solving mysteries" is a reference to the Mysterymobile from Scooby Doo, as the vehicle is of a similar type.
- Just Cause 4 reuses several vehicle models from Just Cause 3 with a different name and some minor visual changes. This van is practically identical to the Caravana Camper. The only ways to identify which is which is by looking at the different lighting styles of Just Cause 3 and 4.