|2019 Vistosa Supercar|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|List of owners||Civilians|
Garland King Studios
|Top speed (km/h)||Unknown|
|Top speed (mph)||Over 200|
The 2019 Mugello Vistosa is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
This rendition of the car is more closely inspired by the 2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus, but with a frontal design more similar to the relatively new Lamborghini Centenario.
Acceleration is very quick. The vehicle boasts a top speed of over 200mph. Handling is very precise, almost to a fault.
- In traffic.
- Rarely in city parking lots.
- Three spawn in Costa Consuelo (Distrito Capital region).
- Unlocked in Supply Drop by completing the mission Scene: Jewel In The Sun.
- It is the newer model of the Mugello Vistosa.
- The name suggests the car to be released in 2019, however if it is seen on the streets from release that would mean it was actually released in 2018. This could alternately mean Just Cause 4 is set sometime in the future. However, the naming of this vehicle follows the convention of almost every vehicle in America: one year ahead of release, so that could also be a possibility.