| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Held by Rico on top of a Guard Tower.
|Weapon in Just Cause|
|Maximum ammunition carried||200|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||30|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
San Esperito Military
It has an optic on the top of the gun but it is unknown whether it is simply a red dot sight or more of a scope. The gun's magazine and stock are similar to those of the Heckler & Koch UMP sub-machine gun, so the Pantheras design might have been inspired the UMP.
It's a two-handed submachine gun.
The Panthera is a fairly accurate and powerful weapon, being a formidable foe against most opponents other than soldiers and vehicles.
The panthera becomes very common after the passing of about one quarter of the storyline missions.
- At all Guerrilla safehouses, upon obtaining a certain rank in their "army."
- Used by the San Esperito Military. Used by grunts, instead of the soldiers wielding Adler FF M-72s.
- Often carried by Guerrillas.
- Used by the San Esperito Police Department's SWAT.
- Carried by a Rioja Boss during the liberations and side missions in the Cartel Villas. Since the Rioja Boss is invincible, it is unobtainable in this way.
- Used by two Black Hand members in the mission Streets of Fire.
- Used by a Montano Cartel grunt in the mission River of Blood.
Weapons in Just Cause
|Pistols and revolvers|
|Rocket and grenade launchers|