| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Baia is a province in Just Cause 3.
Baia is a coastal province with many hills, and only 3 settlements. Baia is the province where the first few missions in the game take place. Its only town, Manaea, is the historical capital of Ancient Medici. It is the first province the player is introduced to in Just Cause 3 , and is somewhat of a tutorial province as the player is given tips on how to liberate locations.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Vis Electra - Military electrical power station.
- Guardia Alpha - Small Medici Military outpost.
- Manaea - Cliff side town, which is the hometown of Alessia, the radio host on the "Voice of the Rebellion", and the historic capital of Medici.
- Granmatre Frigo's house.
- Sancte Rita - A church/monastery.
- Unnamed town at N 40 40.030 E 5 43.700.
- There is another unnamed settlement composing a gas station and some shops. This place is featured in Welcome Home as the place with a disabled CS Odjur.
- "Baia" means "bay" in Italian.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Airports · Boom Island · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Churches in Medici · Cima Leon area · Highest point in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Military bases in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · Towns in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Types of settlements in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Large abandoned industrial buildings in Medici