The strange speaker system here. Also, a hovering street light?
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 45.245|
E 5 37.290
|Missions that take place here||None|
Burgoletto is a town in Just Cause 3.
It's yet another town oppressed by Di Ravello's regime.
One rather interesting note about this place is one of the speakers here is not a normal speaker. See the infobox picture. There is also a potentially glitched hovering street light nearby (again, see info box picture).
In-game map description: "The town of Burgoletto petitioned fervently to prevent the installation of wind turbines. Di Ravello ignored their pleas, and now the locals enjoy the power they provide; Some have even called them "belle." Parents in Burgoletto remind their children, "Even the General does good once in a while.""
The police station is being expanded with additional concrete walls and at least one building.
- 3 Di Ravello billboards.
- Police Station.
- 1 Projector.
- 3 Speakers.
- 1 Di Ravello statue.
- 1 Water Tower.
- Raise the flag.
- 1 x Civilian Stria Joia in a civilian backyard.
- 1 x Autostraad Kletterer 300 - At a street corner near the southern end of town.
- 2 x Weimaraner - Just outside the wall of the station and near the station gate on the inside.
- 1 x Civilian Stria Obrero - Inside the police station.
- 3 to 5 x Medici Police Department Stria Joia at the station.
Liberation eliminates the police Joias and military Weimaraners.