As held by Rico
|Weapon in Just Cause 4|
|Maximum ammunition carried||47|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||8|
|To unlock||Take over the Islas Machaqwayes region|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
The CC10 Shotgun is a weapon in Just Cause 4.
This weapon is 1 of the 3 shotguns in Just Cause 4. It functions as a normal pump action shotgun, but is magazine fed.
For a secondary fire option, it shoots a strong "pulse of kinetic energy" that deals no damage, but instead launches enemies a short distance away if fired point blank. If fired from a longer distance, it will just cause the enemy/enemies to enter a stunned rag-doll state, allowing for the player to easily dispatch of the enemy/enemies in question.
The gun closely resembles the Kel tec bull-pup style shotgun.
- About a third of Black Hand grunts are equipped with this weapon, though this is not as common as the 21-J Smart-Rifle or SW9 Assault Rifle.
- Some are found in weapon crates. These are believed to belong to the Army of Chaos. This weapon can also randomly be seen along with the 21-J, SW9, and SMG-2 at Prospero Torretas in two Warrior Offroaders.
- Unlocked for supply drop after securing the Islas Machaqwayes region.
- One permanently spawns in a weapons crate at Casquillos Vacíos.
- Along with the Cazador 18 Shotgun, this is the successor to the U-96 Kladivo from Just Cause 3.
- "CC10" may stand for "Close Combat Model 10 Shotgun", though the number would be just random.
- Originally the ammunition counts for this weapon were 24 and 6. This was increased as of some patch.
Weapons in Just Cause 4