| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Maximum ammunition carried||390|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||30|
|List of owners||Rico Rodriguez (through rebel drop)|
The Rebellion (never seen used)
The CS Predator is an assault rifle in Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description says "The Predator is a solid mid-range assault rifle that has found a lot of popularity amongst people who like shooting at each other."
The Predator is more or less, a straight upgrade to the U-39 Plechovka rifle given to the player at the start of the game, with superior statistics in every area but ammunition capacity. The Predator is fully automatic and is fitted with a 30 round magazine. Its high rate of fire makes it a good choice for intense firefights, while still possessing enough accuracy and damage to be reasonably effective at longer ranges.
- Can be found at weapon lockers.
- Used by multiple factions.
- Wielded by Medici Military "commandos". This weapon is its standard issue weapon.
- Wielded by Black Hand "Aegis" soldiers as their standard weapon.
- While the Rebellion does not seem to wield this weapon (at least commonly), they are in possession of at least three, as seen in the opening cut-scene of Friends Like These....
- It's built by the fictional company CS.
- It appears to be gas operated. It most likely utilizes the long-stroke gas piston that the renowned AK-47 (or AK-74) was designed with.
- Its front sight lies on the gas block, much like the real life (but quite poor) I.O M214.
Weapons in Just Cause 3
|Pistols and revolvers|
|Rocket and grenade launchers|