|Cadadía 83' Hatchback|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|Rarity||Average to uncommon|
|List of owners||Civilians|
The Cadadía 83' Hatchback is vehicle in Just Cause 4.
The Cadadia is a sturdy and economical hatchback with a 2-box design and three doors. The front features a simple grille with two lights and blinker markers. The company who produces the vehicle is currently unknown, but it might be Prisa. It looks similar to many 1980s hatchbacks, more notably, the Fiat Uno and Autobianchi A112 seventh series
The version of the Cadadia featured in JC4 is the 1983 model.
Performance is rather surprising in the Cadadia as it features fairly quick acceleration, faster then some newer models. Handling is light with minimal feedback. Braking is better then average. This is not a bad car to drive at all and makes a good vehicle for squeezing into tight places. Durability is on par with other vehicles in its class.
- At least 2 will spawn on the bridge at El Abismo. A maximum of 3 can spawn, with more in traffic and some parked.
- Common in the desert area.
- In-game nomenclature for the car is Cadadia 83' Hatchback.
- The car only appears in a beater-style form.
- It is one of a few cars that can appear with mismatched body parts, along with the Cumbila Sedan and the Prisa Hidalgo.
- This vehicle is reusing the Stria Carera Standard model from Just Cause 3. JC4 is reusing the models of several JC3 vehicles.