|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||153|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Calzada Ambulancia is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
It's an ambulance.
The design is white with dark red markings including a red cross in the center. A checkers design is located along the bottom of the sides and rear. The special equipment includes a red and white flush lightbar on the front, scene lights on the sides, additional clear-domed emergency lighting integrated into the upper rear corners and a loading light center on the rear roof.
The inside has some medical equipment.
This vehicle is a modified Prisa Calzada.
The vehicle has a pretty quick take off, but weak handling.
- Somewhere at Joya Del Sol.
- Somewhere at Nueva Voz.
- Complete the Joya Del Sol Speed Stunt to unlock in Supply drop.
- Two at the Villanueva airport.
- Two at a beach at San Telmo , Abundancia.
- This vehicle is identical to the Stria Switzo Ambulance from Just Cause 3, itself a modified/rebadged Stria Switzo.
- This is the only emergency vehicle in Just Cause 4. However the emergency vehicle lights and siren are not functional.