| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Maximum ammunition carried||50 rockets|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||5 rockets|
|List of owners||Rico (through rebel drop)|
The Rebellion (never seen used)
Medici Military (never seen used)
The Capstone Hydra is a rocket launcher in Just Cause 3.
It's a rocket launcher that has 5 small rocket launching tubes in it. The launcher's design is mainly, if not completely, based on the real world M202 FLASH (FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon), which was made popular by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1985 movie "Commando".
According to text on the weapon, the rockets are 66 mm thick. This further supports the notion that it is based on the M202 FLASH because that weapon fires 66 mm incendiary rockets in reality.
This weapon fires five rockets at once, but it only consumes one piece of ammunition. This makes it seem like a cluster grenade launcher.
It fires 5 rockets that at first fly in close formation, but in proximity to the target split up and approach the target from multiple directions. At longer ranges only one or two rockets actually hit what you were aiming for. However, that can be useful for destroying really big targets like a Satellite Dish, or destroying a cluster of several targets.
- Take over Cava Grande at Prospere to unlock it for Rebel drop.
- Randomly spawns at weapon lockers.
- N 40 45.650; E 5 40.620.
- This weapon can make short work of any soldier, including Black Hand (except maybe titans, who are soldiers wielding Urga Vulkans).
- There are a lot of things written on the side of the weapon, but one notable aspect is the "MGL CAL 66 MM" near the barrel.
- In reality there is a difference between a "Multiple Grenade Launcher" and a "Multiple Rocket Launcher", but even military people often use the words "grenade" and "rocket" interchangeably in this context.
- It's made by the fictional company Capstone.
- The successor to this weapon is the AT3-X RPG in Just Cause 4.
See 10:26 to 10:42
Weapons in Just Cause 3
|Pistols and revolvers|
|Rocket and grenade launchers|