This is a category for all the weapons in Just Cause 3.
See Rebel drop for reference as well.
- Bavarium Splitter - Shrapnel gun added in the Sky Fortress DLC. Does not seem to be based on any particular assault rifle. Cannot be found in the base game.
- CS27 Misfortune - A burst-fire bullpup assault rifle based on the Kel-Tec RFB and loosely based on the IMI Tavor TAR-21.
- CS Predator - Mid-range higher-tier assault rifle based on the ACR, Beretta ARX-160 and IWI ACE.
- Kousavá - Scorpion-shaped assault rifle. This is a DLC. Does not resemble any particular assault rifle. Cannot be found in the base game.
- U-39 Plechovka - Main assault rifle in the game. Loosely based on the AK-47 and the IMI Galil.
- UPM61 - Another bullpup assault rifle, but semi-automatic. Based on the Norinco Type 86S and OTs-14 Groza.
- While never seen in-game, there is rebel graffiti showing what appears to be an AK-47 like rifle.
- CS110 Archangel - Bolt-action sniper rifle resembling the M-200 sniper rifle.
- Final Argument - Bolt-action sniper rifle based on the PGM Ultima Ratio; the name in-game is its translation in Latin. It is available to those who pre-ordered the game on Steam. Cannot be found in the base game.
- USV 45 Sokol - Semi-automatic sniper rifle based on the Zastava M76.
- CS Wraith 225R - Loosely based on the TDI Vector.
- CS9 PDW-K - Loosely based on the H&K MP7, FB Glauberyt and ST Kinetics CPW. Possibly a spiritual successor to the Nova 9 from Just Cause.
- Prizrak U4 - Main SMG in the game. Doesn't seem to be based on any particular SMG.
- Automat U12 - Drum-fed automatic shotgun based on the Pancor Jackhammer.
- U-24 Zabijak - Sawn-off lever-action shotgun based on the Winchester Model 1887. Despite being a shotgun, it is classified as an exotic weapon and is also dual-wielded.
- U-96 Kladivo - Sawn-off pump-action shotgun based on the Mossberg 500.
Pistols and revolvers
All handguns are Dual Wielded.
- CS44 Peacebringer - Revolvers classified as an exotic weapon. Loosely based on the Colt Single Action Army termed the "Peacemaker".
- CS Spectre Mark V - Pistol that deals moderately more damage than the Pozhar. Loosely based on the H&K USP.
- DK Pistol - A pistol that does no damage, has unlimited ammo and inflates victim's heads. Once they reach a certain size, when the victim ragdolls, dies or gets thrown by a grapple, they will float up into the air.
- The Little General - Revolvers only obtained after beating the main story. Cannot be obtained in Rebel drop.
- U-55S Pozhar - Most common pistol in the game. Based on the SIG Sauer P220.
- In one promotional screenshot Rico is walking towards a spray-painted police station and he has two different pistols, or revolvers in different holsters. It's unknown what those pistols are.
- Capstone FH155 - Anti aircraft gun, similar to the 4-barrel version of the Flak Cannon. They are no longer attached to the ground, so it's possible to transport them. Based on a combination of the Rh 202 AA mount with 4 ZU-23-2 barrels.
- eDEN Spark - Added by the Bavarium Sea Heist DLC. It attracts natural lightning to hit what it's shooting at. Cannot be found in the base game.
- Power Core - Added by the Mech Land Assault DLC. It shoots EMP to disable machinery and shields. Cannot be found in the base game. For the variant that has limited ammunition, if the weapon is used up, you will lose the weapon, and therefore not have a special weapon.
- SAMs in Medici. Vaguely resembles a Rapier 2000 with the barrels of a BM-30.
- Urga Vdova 89 - The only light machine gun in the game. Its design is a hybrid between the M60 and the PKM.
- Urga Vulkan - The new minigun. Based on the GE M134 Minigun minigun with the muzzle of the GAU-8 Avenger rotary cannon.
- Vehicle mounted weapons.
Rocket and grenade launchers
- Capstone Bloodhound - Only available as a part of the EB games exclusive edition. Cannot be found in the base game. Based on a modified M136 AT4, and also possibly a spiritual successor to the Rocket Launcher from Just Cause 2.
- Capstone Hydra - Rocket launcher that fires 5 rockets per shot. Based on the M202 FLASH.
- CS Negotiator - Grenade launcher. Two handles and a magazine at the rear. Based on the XM25 CDTE.
- Fire Leech - Rocket-launcher that fires a rocket that breaks into 8 smaller homing rockets rockets. Two handles and several small fins at the rear end. Doesn't seem to be based on any particular rocket launcher.
- UPU-210 - Grenade launcher. Based on the Russian DP-64.
- Urga Stupka-210 - Light mortar. Loosely based on the Type 89 grenade launcher, which was used by the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII.
- UVK-13 - Rocket launcher that closely resembles an over-sized Russian RPG-7.
All FOWs can only be obtained through Rebel drop.
- Dionysus PLDS-H - Laser designator used to call in a rebel airstrike.
- The Thunderbird - EMP launcher that instantly blows up the vehicle it's pointed at.
- M488 - Rocket launcher style weapon that fires Bavarium warheads that explode like vehicles in Crash Bomb challenges or the homing Bavarium nukes at Falco Maxime: Centcom. Resembles a UVK-13 (which in turn is based on a oversized RPG-7) with an oversized rocket for a warhead.
- The vehicle mounted bomb in the Crash Bomb challenges - The explosion is almost identical to that of the M488.
The Sky Fortress DLC adds a lot of different drones. These may be considered automated weapons, but the Rebel drop lists them under vehicles. To avoid confusion, this wiki lists them at their own category: Category:Drones.
All items (68)