| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
The computer you'll have to reprogram.
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Rocket Science|
|Faction Influence Level||6|
|Location||Kem Gunung Raya, Berawan Besar Mountains (Just below the top of the Snow Peak.)|
Bolo Santosi is a little annoyed by that the "pesky government" is using computer-controlled SAMs to hinder the Reapers' attempts at smuggling contraband into the area by plane. She sends Rico in to a military base to reprogram a SAM control computer so her planes can fly safely again.
Take out the nearby troops guarding the barricaded road up to the military base, then drive up. Bolo identifies a laptop that you are to reprogram so the missiles will no longer be a bother. If you haven't already killed him in during a random visit, Colonel Ismaryanto is stationed at this base. As with all colonels, he's surrounded by elites. Or you could sneak around him to the other side of the base. The entrance is flanked by unmanned Miniguns. Snatch one; take out the colonel and clear a path to the laptop. Reprogram it and complete the mission.
It's also possible to Grapple over the fence, just behind the computer and kill the soldiers, as they're attacking you.
- There are two armored cars parked at the base. You can use these to destroy the base. If you don't take possession of them, or destroy them, a soldier could use the Minigun turret against you.
- Don't destroy the SAMs, they do not count towards full completion and will actually help you by shooting down any enemy helicopters when the mission is completed.
- Alternatively you could Hijack one of the SV-1003 Raiders and use its Minigun.
- You could also use a nearby unmanned GV-104 Razorback to good use.
- This is the only side-mission where the SV-1003 Raider is featured.
- After this mission, this is the only place beyond the Reapers control that will "fight for the Reapers" by shooting down government aircraft.
- In a continuity error, the beginning cut-scene where Bolo speaks to Rico shows a Reapers grunt throws down a small box containing either Fragmentation Grenade or Triggered Explosive ammo, but when the mission actually starts, it turns out to be Submachine Gun ammo.
- In another continuity error, the PDA briefing lists the target military base as Bukit Rendah; the actual target is Kem Gunung Raya.