| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Pick-up / ute|
|List of owners||Roaches|
Panau Military (at Pulau Berapi)
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Dalton N90 is a large pick-up truck in Just Cause 2.
It closely resembles the Dodge M80 concept. The name is similar as well, so it's assumed that the N90 is based on the M80. All of the ones owned by the Roaches sport their signature light blue paint job. The Roaches' insignia is painted on the doors. It is also found in jungle camouflage at Pulau Berapi, Ular Boys yellow in Bridging New Contacts and red in the "Gunung Raya Downhill" race.
Oddly, it is the only faction vehicle that has an alarm which will go off when you shoot it or strike it with the grappling hook. This is a trait only possessed by civilian vehicles. It floats when in water, making it the only amphibious vehicle owned by a faction as well.
Though the Dalton is one of the few unarmed faction vehicles, during high speed skirmishes the Roaches member riding shotgun will often lean out the passenger door and fire at Panau Military forces with a Submachine Gun.
The Dalton N90 has fairly good handling and is an acceptable off-road vehicle. It has relatively poor acceleration, but a good top speed when driving on a slope. It's a good vehicle for cruising around the cities and discovering settlements.
- Outside Roaches strongholds.
- 2 at a small Roaches outpost at Pekan Buaya Tidur.
- In traffic driven by the Roaches in or near any Roaches territory.
- Three unique symbol-less versions can be found at the end of O Panay Redentor. They still retain the blue tone.
- A unique Ular Boys version can be seen in the mission Bridging New Contacts. Red-marked.
- A unique green Dalton N90 can be found on the oil refinery island Pulau Berapi, at about X:14480; Y:17800. It still has Roaches symbols. Perhaps it was stolen from them after a shootout ended in a military victory? It spawns in a dark green and a lighter green. Red-marked.
- A unique red one is provided for the race event "Gunung Raya Downhill". As a bonus it has no faction symbols so the truck won't attract military attention.