| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
At the shaft in the Kastelo Singa base.
|Character in Just Cause 2|
|First appearance||Casino Bust|
|Last known status||Dead|
Demolition Officers are characters in Just Cause 2.
They're members of the Panau Military. As the name suggests, they are in charge of demolitions.
Demolition officers wear gray "bomb-squad" style protective suits. They are seen armed with Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Shotguns, or, sometimes even SMGs. Besides shooting, they will throw Triggered Explosives at Rico when attacking him. Depending on where he stands while throwing, the explosives might stick onto an object right in front of him, but those will never explode near him. When a demolition officer is killed, he drops about six to eight Fragmentation Grenades, which for some reason flash with red light and make a beeping noise. These explode after about five seconds, dealing heavy damage to everything around him (enemy soldiers standing nearby are usually killed instantly). Demolition Officers are quite tough, able to take slightly more damage than an elite soldier.
As with all other enemies, any weapon will kill them if you can hit them in the head. More powerful weapons kill faster and shooting from greater range can cause less damage. Very rarely you will be able to kill them by running them over or crushing them with a heavy object. Using explosives of your own is still effective, but don't use them until at least the third upgrade to avoid having to use a lot of them for one target.
- At the bottom of every Bio Fuel Shaft in Panau. One such shaft has two of them. They infinitely respawn forever until the base they are in is completely taken over.
- Note that all of the below missions have them using Submachine Guns unless otherwise specified.
- Agency missions:
- Faction missions:
- Pirate Broadcast, at the PBC Tower.
- The Red or the Blue One?. At the last bomb location.
- Ups and Downs, when you are taking down the Bio Fuel Shaft. Not armed with a Submachine Gun.
- Slippin' and Sliding, towards the end of the mission. This one can be avoided however since there is a bigger threat of two Rocket Launcher operators firing at you. Once you kill the two rocket launchers, it's your choice whether or not to kill him.
- Fender Bender. 3 are featured in this mission.
- Faction Stronghold takeovers:
- If the above was counted correctly, there are approximately 24 or 25 of these soldiers in Panau, making them a relatively rare enemy.