| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
The first time it was seen.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
The Agency (possibly)
|Top speed (km/h)||Unknown|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Dropzone Chopper is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
This helicopter is unarmed, but compensates by carrying soldiers who may shoot from the open doors.
If you count all seats, it could actually carry 10 soldiers. This counts the 6 seats behind the 2 main side doors, where two gunners could sit, and the pilot and co-pilot seats. There is also a cargo bay at the back of the helicopter, but the cargo bay is too small for practical use.
It has an unusual landing gear design for a helicopter, with two sets of rear axles on either side.
Mediocre and sluggish. Decent top speed, but poor at climb rate.
Versions and locationsEdit
This chopper can be found flying all over the place in free roam.
- At outposts.
- At military bases.
- Often hovers over near Rico and allows snipers to shoot from the open doors. This is common during many missions and during free roam.
- Soldiers drop down from it by cables during some missions. This can also happen during free roam. In this case, the heli doesn't carry snipers.
- Featured in the mission The Artifact, where Rico and Javi fly one.
- At least one appears in Thunderbarge: Obtaining The Ion Coil.
- At those same military bases and outposts when taken over. Although this may not be the case for every military settlement.
- Some are provided for a few missions, particularly Sargento's training missions.
- It's painted similarly to the Army of Chaos version, but it doesn't have graffiti, or all the yellow stripes. The pink component, that holds the main propeller on the Army of Chaos version, is red on this version.
- Has seats near the side doors where there usually aren't any.
Tom talks more about the helicopter during following missions, mentioning that the lightning storm over Zona Dos had fried its circuits.
When the Agency Strikes Back DLC came out, Agency vehicles had their own unique paint scheme, but they didn't match Annabelle's yellow paint scheme. It is still unknown whether this vehicle properly belonged to them or not.
- The way this helicopter is used by NPCs makes it the successor to the CS Comet from Just Cause 3.
- This is the first helicopter in the game series in which you can call soldiers to get in. Along with that new feature, there's another in which soldiers from two factions can be seen repelling into battle.
- If it had seats in the middle drop bay and in the cargo bay it could hold up to 22 people: (2 pilots), (4 in the middle drop bay like the seats on Annabelle), (6 in the middle), (10 in the cargo bay). The way this was measured was by setting the airlifters to "auto off". The airlifter is size of a person, so placing them next to each other allows one to count the seats.
- Strangely, in The Artifact, it is possible to see some of them flying in the purple dome. It's not known whether this was a mistake by the developers because no vehicles can be operated in the purple domes, or whether there wasn't enough spores in the air to down the chopper.