The first time it was seen.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
|Top speed (km/h)||Unknown|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Dropzone Chopper is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
It's a big transport helicopter, resembling the AugustaWestland AW101.
This helicopter is unarmed, but compensates by carrying soldiers who may shoot from the open doors.
If you count all seats, it could actually carry 10 soldiers. This counts the 6 seats behind the 2 main side doors, where two gunners could sit, and the pilot and co-pilot seats.
Mediocre and sluggish.
Versions and locationsEdit
This chopper can be found flying all over the place in free roam.
- At outposts.
- At military bases.
- Often hovers over near Rico and allows snipers to shoot from the open doors. This is common during many missions and during free roam.
- Soldiers drop down from it by cables during some missions. This can also happen during free roam. In this case, the heli doesn't carry snipers.
- Featured in the mission The Artifact, where Rico and Javi fly one.
- At those same military bases and outposts when taken over. Although this may not be the case for every military settlement.
- Some are provided for a few missions.
- It's painted similarly to the Army of Chaos version, but it doesn't have graffiti, or all the yellow stripes. The pink component, that holds the main propeller on the Army of Chaos version, is red on this version.
- Has seats near the side doors where there usually aren't any.
Tom talks more about the helicopter during following missions, mentioning that the lightning storm over Zona Dos had fried its circuits.
- The way this chopper is used by NPCs makes it the successor to the CS Comet from Just Cause 3.
- This is the first chopper in the game series in which you can call soldiers to get in, along with that new feature, there's another in which soldiers on either faction can be seen repelling into battle.
- The Agency could use this as a vehicle in the Agency Strikes Back DLC among others.