| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|EDEN Station: The Goose|
|Settlement in Medici|
|Type||Research facility and communications jamming station.|
|Coordinates||N 40 51.945; E5 36.185|
|Missions that take place here||Storming the Hive starts here|
This facility has two large surveilance masts, two Suppression drones, an empty hangar, multiple small eneterable buildings and a few more things.
Odd strange things:
- One of the buildings has laboratory equipment in it, similar to Dimahs labs at the rebel bases. What's strange and notable about it is a computer that's still turned on.
- One of the small buildings has an interactable button, just like the ones on the teleporting devices and the Weapons Shipment Yard obelisk. The description of EDEN Station: The Crow mentions the press of a single button to keep Insula Lacrimas gravity field stable.
- It was discovered by one of our contributors over a year after the games release that this button actually activates a second hidden button, located under ground, near the Sphere Tank. The only known way to get down there to push it is to use a glitched aircraft from the railroad to pass through the ground and then grapple to the button. Full instructions at the discovery announcement/discussion thread. Unfortunately, we still don't know what, if anything, the second button does.
- Another warehouse further down the road contains a pile of eDEN Corporation artwork, furniture and a crashed drone.
In-game map description: "The eDEN Station "The Goose" used to be primarily a research facility focused on climate research and communication jamming, ensuring the island was not visible to outsiders. Its present overgrown state tells the tale of a typical, very successful corporation from the mid-seventies to the early nineties: on the first working day, highly qualified, dedicated employees were required to relocate to Lacrima permanently and start an advanced induction program consisting mostly of kitschy orientation videos and morale-boosting cakes on Friday afternoon or during crunch periods."
- The eDEN Corporation disappeared before flat screens became available, but the computer at the lab here has one. The Hive also has one at the lobby.
Locations at Insula Lacrima
|Province: Nebio Nord|
|Province: Nebio Sud|