|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|EDEN Station: The Goose|
|Settlement in Medici|
|Type||Research facility and communications jamming station.|
|Coordinates||N 40 51.945; E5 36.185|
|Missions that take place here||Storming the Hive starts here.|
This facility has two large surveillance masts, two Suppression drones, an empty hangar, multiple small buildings capable of being entered, and a few more things.
Odd strange things:
- One of the buildings has laboratory equipment in it, similar to Dimah's labs at the rebel bases. What's strange and notable about it is a computer that's still turned on.
- One of the small buildings has an interactable button, just like the ones on the teleporting devices and the Weapons Shipment Yard obelisk. The description of EDEN Station: The Crow mentions the press of a single button to keep Insula Lacrima's gravity field stable.
- It was discovered by one of our contributors over a year after the game's release that this button actually activates a second hidden button, located under ground, near the Sphere Tank. The only known way to get down there to push it is to use a glitched CS7 Thunderhawk from the railroad to pass through the ground and then grapple to the button. Full instructions at the discovery announcement/discussion thread. Unfortunately, we still don't know what, if anything, the second button does.
- Another warehouse further down the road contains a pile of eDEN Corporation artwork, furniture and a crashed drone.
In-game map description: "The eDEN Station "The Goose" used to be primarily a research facility focused on climate research and communication jamming, ensuring the island was not visible to outsiders. Its present overgrown state tells the tale of a typical, very successful corporation from the mid-seventies to the early nineties: on the first working day, highly qualified, dedicated employees were required to relocate to Lacrima permanently and start an advanced induction program consisting mostly of kitschy orientation videos and morale-boosting cakes on Friday afternoon or during crunch periods."
- The eDEN Corporation disappeared before flat screens became available, but the computer at the lab here has one. The Hive also has one at the lobby. This can be considered an anachronism.
Locations at Insula Lacrima
|Province: Nebio Nord|
|Province: Nebio Sud|