| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|Rarity||Common at large airports|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||383|
|Top speed (mph)||238|
The EM-979 Airliner is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
The EM-979 Airliner is a commercial narrow-body aircraft and one of the largest aircraft in Just Cause 4. It is similar to the Aeroliner 474 and draws inspiration from the Airbus A321 and Irkut MC-21. Its cockpit looks like an enlarged Mitsubishi MRJ cockpit.
The wheel holes look large enough to contain a car, but it's not possible to grapple into them, because there's an invisible wall in the way.
Due to its size, it has a large turning circle and a very big explosion. It is advised to land in flat areas with a lot of space as bumps may send the aircraft skywards in an uncontrollable manner. Just like the U41 Ptakojester in Just Cause 3, it may pitch up unexpectedly and if not careful, you could lose control.
- Aeropuerto Nueva Voz.
- Aeropeurto General Benitez.
- Some are parked.
- Some are moving on the runways and take off.
- Unlocked at the supply drop when advancing the front over Islas Intichayes.
- The EM-979 only spawns in one livery and only spawns at two airports.
- The aircraft itself has no name painted on with the livery, meaning that the airline could be owned by Oscar Espinosa as the national airline of Solís.
- The plane had an option to stunt into a "Cargo bay" (like on the SkyCastle Cargo Jet), but the option has no effect. This was later removed in a patch.