| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Ejértico Revolucionario de Liberación|
|Faction in Just Cause|
|Goal, or purpose||To overthrow the military dictatorship of general Salvador Mendoza|
|Starting base, or HQ||Unknown|
|Source of money||Popular support of the people,|
The Ejército Revolucionario de Liberación a.k.a. "the Guerrillas" a.k.a. The Peoples Revolutionary Army of San Esperito (PRASE) is an para-military faction in Just Cause (1).
They're the main force opposing Salvador Mendoza's government in San Esperito. They are led by José Caramicas. An alliance between The Agency and the guerrillas is formed after the mission Breakout, in which Rico frees Caramicas from the El Grande Fort. They're also in an alliance with the Rioja Cartel. Their Faction color is green.
Rico can do sidemissions for them to liberate settlements and Provinces and to unlock safehouses. Increasing ones rank in the Guerrilla army will unlock different vehicles and weapons at the safehouses.
The name "The Peoples Revolutionary Army of San Esperito (PRASE)" appears only in the game manual.
Theoretically after liberating all the military bases, all the military vehicles in them should technically belong to the Guerrillas, but some military vehicles don't have their colors or logo changed after being captured like, the Rage-Johnston F6 Comet. It can be captured at La Perdida Military Base, but it will always spawn in blue and gray color and always spawn with the logo of the San Esperito Military. The Guerrillas didn't bother to repaint it, or in other words, the developers never intended for spawning vehicles to change allegiance.
- Wallys GP - Some have mounted guns and some don't.
- Shimizu Tumbleweed - Equipped with a Mounted Gun.
- Hurst Buckaroo - Equipped with a mounted gun.
- Delta 5H4 Boxhead - Commonly seen in the sky. Extremely common after the Province is liberated, is also used during liberations of the Cities.
In Liberations or Sidemissions
- Yamada 37-14 Vaquero - Uncommonly seen in village liberations.
- Battaille GPT-6 - A unique 4 wheel version is seen in a cut-scene during the mission Breakout.
- Ballard series armoured vehicles - Used in city liberations.
- Delta MAH-15 Chimaera - Provided in some sidemissions, also seen in use in the final storyline mission.
- Jackson Z-19 Skreemer - Provided in some sidemissions, also seen in use in the final storyline mission.
Provided at safehouses
Note all these vehicles are unmarked and as you promote, the land, nautical, and air vehicles are slowly replaced. The land vehicles are replaced much more quickly, while the sea and air vehicles are only replaced once.
- Apache Army Model 842 - Civilian Colors
- Baxter Petit - Civilian Colors
- Scando 700 Sedan - Civilian Colors
- Shimizu Tumbleweed - Civilian Colors
- Wallys GP - Green and unarmed.
- Stinger GP - Green and armed.
- MV - Green and unarmed.
- Harland DTWV-2 Scout - Brown. Last land vehicle to be unlocked.
- Jackson Z-19 Skreemer - Brown. Replaced by Chimaera.
- Delta MAH-15 Chimaera. - Agency version, oddly. Replaces Skreemer.
- Jaeger 5FJ 7. - At coastal safehouses. Replaced by Pequod.
- Pequod - Harpoon PC 350 - At coastal safehouses. Replaces Jaegar.
- The all green camouflage soldier model was once though to be a special forces soldier of the San Esperito Military, because of a glitch that made friendly soldiers turn on the player randomly during Liberations.
- They're the only faction in the game that uses the Dawson 61 Sports Model.
- Their flag is almost identical to the flag of Burkina Faso, a nation in Africa.
Vehicles exclusive of the liberations
Vehicles exclusive for sidemissions
Vehicles provided at safehouses