|Sabotage Destructible Object in Just Cause 4|
|Armament needed||Any, though missiles, grenades and railguns work best|
|Value in Chaos points||4000|
|Approximate safe distance during destruction||Unknown|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|Weapons||None (although drones can be rammed)|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
|Top speed (km/h)||107|
|Top speed (mph)||66.5|
The Emsavion Airship, also known as Surveillance Airship, is a chaos object and vehicle in Just Cause 4.
The Surveillance Airship is a rigid airship, made by the company Aeros. The rear of the airship has three thrust engines while two additional ducted fan engines are on the sides to aid with steering. It's painted in Black Hand faction colors and symbols: Entirely black, with a few thin red stripes.
Judging by the appearance, it's not completely sure if they are blimps, or rigid airships. The difference is that a blimp is supported by its internal gas pressure, where as rigid airships have a rigid metal frame. Sargento mentions that they're rigid airships at the beginning of the "Meteolab Grab" mission. Two locations in the desert have an odd frame on the ground that looks a lot like the support frame of a rigid airship.
The cabin has 8 seats, but strangely the front 2 seats are facing backwards and the pilot has to stand up.
Really slow and slow to react to controls. It's not possible to fly it sideways. It's safe to land it on water, because it can't be forced into the water. It'll just hover very close to the water.
The "Surveillance Airships" are easiest to destroy with the missiles from the rocket powered Wingsuit, if available. It takes about 6 missiles to destroy it, meaning at least two passes with the wingsuit.
Versions and locationsEdit
- Some of these are used as "Surveillance Airships". They are above all major bases.
- A "Surveillance Airship" can be hijacked for use and its name is shown as "Emsavion Airship". If the hijacked vehicle is destroyed close to its spawn point, then it will count as a destroyed Surveillance Airship and it will no longer spawn there. If it's flown away and destroyed far enough, it won't count and another one will spawn.
- Some of these spawn during some missions:
This version is bright blue on the top and white on the bottom.
- Appears at random locations throughout Solís.
- Unlocked in the supply drop after destroying all Surveillance Airships.
There are at least two wrecks. These consist of the metal frame.
- At that valley in the desert that has turrets shooting at anyone who drives there.
- At the western end of the debris field south of Zona Uno.
- As a vehicle that also acts as a sabotage object, it's a successor to the Stria Switzo Propaganda van from Just Cause 3.
- This is the first and so far only vehicle of its type in the Just Cause game series.
- Initially (at least on PC) it was very hard and awkward to control, but some patch fixed it.