|Rarity||Common at most airfields|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||280|
|Top speed (mph)||~173|
The Emsavion Cropduster is a vehicle in Just Cause 4.
The Emsavion Cropduster is a small turboprop civilian aircraft. It reuses the same model as the Urga U17 Akrobat from JC3. Because of this, it is inspired by the real-life Britten-Norman BN2A Islander and Harbin Y-12 aircraft.
The only major change is how the plane is painted. It also lacks the nitrous, which its JC3 counterpart is able to be equipped with through gear mods.
This plane, as its name states, is probably used for crop dusting, despite bearing a similar appearance to planes normally used for small civilian charter and commercial flights. The plane is not equipped with any visible crop dusting equipment, such as a pesticides tank and spraying pipes under the wings.
With an average top speed it's actually slower than the large jet planes such as the SkyCastle Cargo Jet. It is capable of reaching a top speed of about 280 km/h.
Like most other planes, this plane can take off from relatively short spaces.
- Multiple at Aeropuerto General Benitez.
- Aeropuerto Nueva Voz.
- Los Gorriones.
- In the desert, near a train tunnel, where it's required for a stunt.
- At several more locations.
- Unlocked at the supply drop when you complete all the ancient statues.
- The reason it's unlocked by completing ruins might be an Indiana Jones reference.
- This is not the only vehicle in JC4 that reuses models from JC3. In fact, a notable amount of vehicles in JC4 are almost identical to their JC3 counterparts.