| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Boys with Toys|
|Faction Influence Level||7|
|Location||Kem General Abidin,|
A military lieutenant named Gusti has been hammering Ular Boys' assets in the Senjakala Islands in south-west Panau. Sri Irawan wants Rico to strike back against Gusti where it hurts: his prized collection of classic luxury cars. Gusti stores his cars at the Kem General Abidin military base, so expect serious resistance while targeting the collection.
Sri leaves Rico a crate of triggered explosives at the start of this mission to use on the general's car collection. None of the cars are armored, so a single bomb is enough to ruin each piece of the collection.
The first lot of cars is just inside the base entrance, off to the left. The car is parked behind a warehouse, next to some cargo containers. There is a medical kit on the wall next to the cars as well.
It is recommended that you then steal one of the soldier's trucks and drive south to the next batch of classic cars. The cars are guarded by several soldiers. If you are in a vehicle, drive right through the soldiers protecting the cars. Hop out and plant your bomb, then back off and detonate. You can also nick a chopper from a helipad next to the cars, but beware of several SAM sites at the base. There are so many that you may wish to just leave the chopper grounded for this mission and then use it as a getaway vehicle.
The third lot of cars are under an awning, making it tough to blast from the air. So, once you land, zigzag through the soldiers protecting the cars and either fill it with lead or throw a triggered explosive at the prize. Once you've destroyed the final car, you can either escape from the base or stay around to complete the base to 100%.
- This is the only mission where a Panau Military lieutenant is mentioned.
- This mission also features the most Demolition Officers in a mission: 3. For some very odd reason, they are all equipped with Submachine Guns.
- If you complete this location to 100% before this mission, you're in a for a bonus: there is literally a minimal Panau Military presense other than the Demolition Officers.
- This is the only time Titus ZJs appear at this base. For some odd reason however, the targeted ones are all red.
- This is especially easy when you have completed the base before the mission: You can kill the Demolition Officer and then if his dropped explosives don't blow up the cars, you can drive the targeted car somewhere else and destroy it by itself and have two cars left that you can use after the mission.