The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Firebrand Scout Chopper|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 4|
|List of owners||Black Hand|
Army of Chaos
|Top speed (km/h)||305.8|
|Top speed (mph)||190|
The Firebrand Scout Chopper is a helicopter in Just Cause 4.
The helicopter is very quick and agile and reaches speeds of up to 190mph.
The helicopter holds 1,000 machine gun rounds.
It has a relatively quick turning radius.
- Various Black Hand military installations. When a region is liberated they may not spawn back though.
- Various locations while on patrol. This can most often be seen as random Black Hand and Army of Chaos versions flying around. The mountain region has a lot of these. The Army of Chaos versions (At least in the mountains) are still flown by Black Hand privates, but they will not give heat. This is most likely a developer oversight.
- In several missions as an enemy that must be eliminated.
- Used to chase Rico in heat.
- Used in helicopter fights against the Black Hand and the Army of Chaos.
- Can be found at frontlines.
- Appears in a Los Demonios DLC mission Extermination.
- While its appearance is based on a AH1Z Viper attack helicopter used by the United States Marine Corps, its armament is extremely unrealistic. No helicopter of that class would ever be armed with only dual machine guns on its sides without carrying additional rockets and/or missiles. Only "gunship" helicopters would have only machine guns.
- Another impracticality of this helicopter is that it seems to be able to take large amounts of damage, which by its size should have a relatively low pain tolerance.
- In real life, "scout" or "recon" helicopters have died out as a concept, as this role is now fulfilled by drones.
- This is the successor to the Sivirkin 15 Havoc from Just Cause 2 and Urga Postolka from Just Cause 3.
- It resembles the A5 Coyote Assault Chopper.
- The 'LH567' registration on the tail boom uses the same registration system as Chinese PLAAF helicopters.
- There's a pre game launch promotional screenshot that shows the helicopter with 3 miniguns. The third one was in the front center. See more at Cut game content from Just Cause 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.