| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|GP Thunder Extreme Prototype|
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Armed off-road car|
|Weapons||2 Machine guns and rocket launcher|
|Rarity||1 location and Heavy drop|
|List of owners||The Agency|
It's based on the real world Hummer H3.
It's a pick-up type vehicle and looks like it was designed for off-roading.
The prototype is quite a sturdy vehicle for it's size and has reasonable performance, being quite fast and controllable. It has four-wheel drive in lower speeds. It also has weapons, making it even more effective.
This vehicle's weapons are hidden. They can be activated the same way that one would normally switch between different weapons in a helicopter. The Garret Paladin also has hidden weapons, but it only has a machine gun. The GP Thunder has a longer firing range and the missile launcher makes it one of the best ground vehicles to use in a liberation mission, or during Heat.
- Machine-guns. There's two, near the front lights.
- Missiles (shoots 1 at a time). The missile launcher is at the right front corner.
The console versions of the game (or at least some of them) allow the player to aim vehicle weapons either manually, or to let the game auto-aim them. The PC version only has auto-aim for all vehicle mounted weapons.
- Available from Heavy drop after the mission Good Cop, Bad Cop.
- At the Agency 04 "Camp Beachcomber" safehouse. This one is the only one that is not programmed as a heavy drop vehicle, so using it will not prevent the player from requesting heavy drops.
- It looks a lot like a Hummer HX, but those were made in 2008. Just Cause (1) is from 2006. Maybe the people at General Motors were inspired by this game?
- It's weapons are the same as the Bald Eagle Persuader.
- This is the predecessor of the Just Cause 2 "Hedge Wildchild" - a newer armed off-road car for The Agency.
- You need to obtain this vehicle in the Just Cause Demo to complete the demo.
- The demo calls this vehicle a "Prototype MV". Both vehicles are based on the same real vehicle, so the similar in-game name make sense.