| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
At a cartel villa.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Weapons||Hidden machine guns.|
|List of owners||Rioja Cartel|
San Esperito Military
It bears sublime similarities with multiple cars. For example, it's rounded front fascia is inspired by the Gumpert Apollo and the first generation Audi TT, while it's hood vents are directly derived from the second generation Lotus Elise. It features a typical Grand Tourer configuration: Front engine; 4 seats; 2 doors. Normally spawning painted in yellow, although a grey one appears in some mission.
It has rear wheel drive, so it's inferior to the 4-wheel drive Rossi 866 Corral, but it appears to be equally fast. The handling is so bad that the slightly slower Chevalier Supernova would be a better choice as a vehicle.
It has dual hidden machine guns in the hood, but the lack of missiles (like the GP Thunder Extreme Prototype has) makes it only useful against unarmored land vehicles. This makes it a defenseless vehicle at a high level of Heat. They don't have much of a firing range and they can't shoot at too high of an angle, so it can't be used against helicopters. Doing so would need the helicopter to be at a very low altitude, or the car to be parked on a slope. Delta 5H4 Boxheads fly relatively low and have very weak armor, so they're the easiest flying targets. However, it's not like the Guerrillas are going to attack you.
The Garret is not very durable, so its value as an armed vehicle is questionable.
Versions and locationsEdit
- Rioja Cartel: Provided at Rioja 05 "Wavebreaker base" safehouse. Unlocked upon obtaining the rank of Sargento (sergeant). This requires 700 points.
- San Esperito Military: Appears in guerrilla sidemission 11. Cannot be saved.
- Civilian: Apparently there is also a civilian version, but the location is unknown. This version like its military variant above are considered Rare vehicles.
- A "Paladin" is an ancient French knight. See more at the wikipedia article.
- This site contains an extensive explanation of what exactly a paladin is. Starting here with part 1.
- The Just Cause 2 counterpart to this vehicle is the Garret Traver-Z and in Just Cause 3, it's the Weaponized Serpente.
- It's made by the fictional Garret company.
Rioja Cartel versionEdit
Unique Military versionEdit