| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
Custom: Rebel drop only
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||140 (155 with Nitrous)|
|Top speed (mph)||87 (96 with Nitrous)|
The Geschwind V3000 is an off-road motorcycle in Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description for the standard version is: "As capable as a Medician mountain goat at tackling tough terrain, the Geschwind is a favorite of Medician smugglers, revolutionaries, and teenagers."
There is also an upgraded version of this, called Custom Geschwind.
The performance is standard for a dirt bike, which means that it's excellent on off-road routes, though very rough terrain can upset its handling. It is also agile and has average off-road traction.
- In traffic.
- One can be found parked next to the Weimaraner's on the unnamed island at N 40 48.46 E 5 38.04
- 2x at the ruins at about N 40 45.970 E 5 33.770.
- 3x at N 40 43.996 E 5 43.882.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- Several spawn at Vulture.
- They can be seen racing in a field as part of an easter egg.
- "Geschwind" is German for "swift".
- This vehicle is a successor to the Yamada 37-14 Vaquero and Makoto MZ 260X.
- Even though it says Geschwind as manufacturer, it has Autostraad badges on the side, though that is likely to be the model name, especially since the custom variant has no V3000 at the end of it's name.
- The Custom variant has the same performance as this.