| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Happy Bubble Blaster|
|Weapon in Just Cause 2|
|Usage||Single handed, optional Dual Wield|
|Maximum ammunition carried||600|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||100|
|List of owners||Rico (if he wants one)|
This "weapon" is a small pistol-like gun that creates and then propels bubbles – a children's toy. As a bubble gun, it obviously causes no damage.
The Panau Military and the local civilians do not have as light a sense of humor like Rico does, so you will gain Heat if it is fired near them, or if the military sees it fired at sabotage destructable objects.
It does no damage and is not recommended for use in combat.
In addition, like all weapons, shooting at the military will cause you to gain heat. Don't even think about engaging combat with a Colonel and his guards with this, unless you are in the mood to die in two to eight seconds.
As a glitch, this weapon may cause your other secondary weapon to gain the same amount of ammunition as the Bubble Blaster itself regardless of the magazine size.
One can hold 2 Bubble Blasters, making the ammunition 500 but not 300. The ammunition count on a single Blaster can get up to 600.
Just like the reaction you would get from firing a normal gun - firing the bubble blaster at a civilian will usually make them run off crying.
It can only be found in a desert-themed tower in the middle of a collection of blooming trees at X:4245 m; Y:25980 m. The trees around it are pink. Those same trees can also be seen in the Agency mission Into the Den. If the top of the tower is destroyed, the table that the gun was sitting on will float in the air. You can get it more than one time.
- There's a Modification for the PC version of the game that rearms the Panau Military with Happy Bubble Blasters.
- See also:
- Machete - a similarly unique weapon in Just Cause. These weapons are only seen in unique hidden locations.
- DK Pistol - a similarly unique weapon in Just Cause 3. These four weapons here are not known to deal with any definitive damage unless the machete does actually deal with damage.
- Cow Gun - a similarly unique weapon in Just Cause 4. It has infinite ammunition and turns people into cows if they are shot at.
- No one can wield this weapon except Rico. As such, he is the only individual who can use the Happy Bubble Blaster. However, there are currently a couple of modifications that allow other factions and individuals to use the Happy Bubble Blaster. (Mod 1, Mod 2.)
- It resembles a weapon from Raze 2, a computer game developed by Sky 9 and Armorgames. Picture from that site.
Weapons in Just Cause 2