| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Happy Bubble Blaster|
|Weapon in Just Cause 2|
|Usage||Single handed, optional Dual Wield|
|Maximum ammunition carried||600|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||100|
|List of owners||Rico (if he wants one)|
This "weapon" is a small pistol-like gun that creates and then propels bubbles – a children's toy. As a bubble gun, it obviously causes no damage.
The Panau Military and the local civilians do not have as light a sense of humor like Rico does, so you will gain Heat if it is fired near them, or if the military sees it fired at sabotage destructable objects.
It does no damage and is purely for fun.
As a glitch, this weapon causes your other secondary weapon to gain the same amount of ammunition as the Bubble Blaster itself regardless of the magazine size.
One can hold 2 Bubble Blasters, making the ammunition 500 but not 300. The ammunition count on a single Blaster can get up to 600.
Just like the reaction you would get from firing a normal gun - firing the bubble blaster at a civilian will usually make them run off crying. Firing it at the military will gain heat for the same reason.
It can only be found in a desert-themed tower in the middle of a collection of blooming trees at X:4245 m; Y:25980 m. The trees around it are pink. Those same trees can also be seen in the Agency mission Into the Den. If the top of the tower is destroyed, the table that the gun was sitting on will float in the air. You can get it more than one time.
- There's a Modification for the PC version of the game that rearms the Panau Military with Happy Bubble Blasters.
- See also:
- Machete - Similarly unique weapon in Just Cause. This weapon is only seen in at a unique hidden location.
- DK Pistol - Similarly unique weapon in Just Cause 3. It inflates the heads of anyone they hit, but can't deal damage.
- Cow Gun - Similarly unique weapon in Just Cause 4. It has infinite ammunition and turns people into cows if they are shot at.
- No one can wield this weapon except Rico. As such, he is the only individual who can use the Happy Bubble Blaster. However, there are currently a couple of modifications that allow other factions and individuals to use the Happy Bubble Blaster. (Mod 1, Mod 2.)
- It resembles a weapon from Raze 2, a computer game developed by Sky 9 and Armorgames. Picture from that site.
- The Happy Bubble Blaster does not make an appearance in the Just Cause 2 Demo, despite the area being loaded and visible. Not even the tower that houses the bubble blaster is there.
Weapons in Just Cause 2