| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Insula Striate is a region in Just Cause 3.
According to the Square Enix Just Cause 3 site (promotional site from 2015):
- "The Insula Striate region is the largest but also the most dangerous one. As the home of not only Di Ravello's luxurious mansion but also of many mines rich in Bavarium, the miraculous ore that is key to the General's plans for world domination, this region is heavily guarded. With 24/7 surveillance, no one is able to get in and out unnoticed.
- The region is dominated by the highest mountain in the whole of Medici. Not many people make it to its peak but those who do find the experience more than rewarding."
There is a wall which divides the region. The wall is guarded by the Medici Military, but the player will not receive heat for crossing it. Until the northern provinces are Liberated, the only vehicles driving on the northern roads are military vehicles. The only used settlements beyond the wall are military bases. There's also a lot of ruins of burned towns and a few abandoned industrial facilities. What exactly happened is unknown, but the historical event is known as The burning of the north. There is also oddly a civilian house which is not burned or destroyed in the Val de Mar province.
The shape of the island very slightly resembles that of Elba.
The south-east corner of the island has a system of underwater tunnels.
The island also seems geographically split by a massive inlet cutting through the west of the island.
History and cultureEdit
The region has many historic settlements.
This region covers the largest island and most of the northern half of Medici.
- Costa Sud.
- Grande Pastura.
- Litore Torto.
- Rocca Blau.
- Val de Mar.
- The region was announced on the Just Cause website.
- In the Romanian language, this island translates to "Streak Island," which makes no sense at all.
- This region seems to be the first of the (base game) regions to have been settled, as it is the only region to contain ancient tombs.
- One of crashed Mile High Club airships is located on the northern coast of this island, in Maestrale.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Airports · Boom Island · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Churches in Medici · Cima Leon area · Highest point in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Military bases in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · Towns in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Types of settlements in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Large abandoned industrial buildings in Medici