The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is a disambiguation for all the things that compose the Just Cause fictional universe.
You were probably looking for any of these things[edit | edit source]
- Just Cause game series.
- Just Cause: Mobile is a spin-off with a story that is completely unrelated to the other games, but it is set in the same fictional universe.
- Category:Locations - Locations main category.
- Other countries in the Just Cause universe.
- Category:Natural objects.
- Timeline of the Just Cause universe.
- Just Cause movie.
For research of the universe itself, see:
- Panauan Space Program.
- Medici Space Program.
- Solino Space Program.
- Moon in a mountain easter egg in JC4.
A few other games, or promotional materials for them, have suggested a shared fictional universe:
- Easter Eggs in Just Cause 3:
- A black sword (Buster Sword) from Final Fantasy 7 can be seen half way inside a mountain at N 40 48.277 - E 5 43.363.
- A location in the mountains has some ruins and moving statues, which are an easter egg to "weeping angels" from Dr. Who.
- (Full info at Downloadable content for Just Cause 3.) "Farming Simulator 15" is reported to have gotten a DLC that includes the Stria Rustico tractor and Rico on the tractor.
- The game Hitman Sniper has a DLC that adds a mission that takes place in Medici. According to the trailer, the DLC adds the Final Argument gun, retractable tethers that cause items to explode once they've been pulled together, explosives, Medici Military marked Weimaraner cars (the vehicles are probably just scenery objects) and possibly more.
- The game "Sleeping Dogs" has a radio commercial about Panau Islands as an easter egg, suggesting that Sleeping Dogs and Just Cause exist in the same universe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.