| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem General Vikneshwaran|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Missions that take place here||None|
The base is named after a General Vikneshwaran (an Indian name).
The base is small and has a dirt track leading up to it. The four buildings here are made from concrete, as opposed to most jungle bases that have wooden barracks. The base is small, but the concrete buildings are also less spread out than in most bases. Strangely, there is no continuous fence around the base, so anyone could just walk in. Although it's much smaller than many other bases, Kem General Vikneshwaran has 2 Medicine Cabinets.
A Pipeline is found just north-east from the base, close to a mountain road.
Upon completing the base to 100%, it will be deserted.
- GV-104 Razorback in black camouflage.
- Maddox FVA 45. This one might have been stolen from the Ular Boys due to yellow color scheme.
- Fengding EC14FD2. Strangely it is in desert camouflage even though this is a forest environment.
- Randomized Wilforce jeeps and Hamaya Oldman along with arrested civilians at an unmarked location along the road outside of here.
The base is deserted upon completion, so it's one of the easiest places to acquire a GV-104 Razorback.
- It's one of the four Military bases in Panau to be named after a general.
Locations in the Panau Tengah Bay
|Cities, towns and villages|
Bandar Bukit Kuprum Lama · Bandar Kayu Buaya · Bandar Lubuk Paya · Bandar Pertama · Kampung Batang Reput · Kampung Sawah Hutan · Kampung Tiang Emas · Pekan Ayer Gilang · Pekan Badak Bermandi · Pekan Buah Melambak · Pekan Buaya Tidur · Pekan Jati Besar · Pekan Tanjung · Pekan Teluk Tengah · Port Rodrigo · Tanjung Rumah Api · Tasik Jernih · Tasik Kasuari
|Strongholds, special facilities and others|