| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem Komander Sutherland|
As seen from a modified H-62 Quapaw. One part of the base is on a lower part of the mountain.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Lautan Lama Desert|
|Missions that take place here||None|
The base is dominated by a large Radio Communications Mast. It's overlooked by a hill to the west which offers a good vantage point for a sniper. There are a pair of snipers on a water tower in the north-west corner of the base. There are a number of Radar dishes to the west. There's a helicopter landing pad and a number of fuel depots. There are 2 SAM sites in the base. A camouflaged AH-33 Topachula also spawns here, though oddly not on the helipad. Also, there is a Communications Outpost on the eastern side of the base, along with the only Medicine Cabinet. The base can be sorted into the group Communications bases.
The name translates to 'Camp Commander Sutherland' in Malay and Indonesian.
- 10 Resource Items.
- 4 Weapon Parts.
- 4 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- 1 Water Tower.
- 4 Broadcast Towers.
- 4 Generators.
- 4 Radars.
- 5 Fuel Depots.
- 1 Communications Mast.
- 2 SAMs.
- 1 Communications Outpost.
- 1 SV-1003 Raider beneath the water tower.
- 2 GV-104 Razorbacks.
- One is next to the fuel depots towards the middle of the compound.
- A weaponless version is a short distance away.
- 1 AH-33 Topachula on the ground. This is strange, considering three nearby empty helicopter landing pads.
- 1 H-62 Quapaw on an additional landing pad sticking out from the rocky ledge where the communication outpost part of the base lies.
- 1 Sivirkin 15 Havoc shows up as air support.
- The name of this base might be an Easter Egg, referring to Liz Sutherland, the voice actor who voices Bolo Santosi in the series.
- There are many famous people with this name (link to wikipedia), so there's no way to know who (if anyone) the name refers to.
- One of Communication Mast's support cables doesn't have a base and shooting the cable doesn't have any result.