| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem Komodor Da Silva|
The base from above.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||West Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Kem Komodor Da Silva is a port in Just Cause 2.
The name means "Camp Commodore Da Silva" in Malay.
The port is of medium-size and has several bunker buildings and some pires. There are a lot of container stacks, a closed garage and a Crane. Civilian workers are wandering around the container area.
The port is protected by:
- 2 SAM launchers;
- Multiple small unmanned guard posts, made of sandbags and each with a minigun. If you want to use these, either carry them away from there, or blow up the Red Barrel that for some reason is located at each post.
- 2 Miniguns at the entrance, used by the guards, if you approach by road.
- 1 single barrel version of the Flak Cannon on a dock. The guards don't use it.
It's the only port in West Tanah Raya.
This base is probably named for some famous Panauan Navy officer, for "commodore" is a navy term.
- 1 Crane.
- 8 Resource Items:
- 3 Weapon Parts.
- 3 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 1 Cash Stash, located away from the port at a small house near the pipeline control panel.
- Colonel Hamid Hitam.
- 2 SAMs.
- 9 Fuel Depots.
- 1 Broadcast tower.
- 1 Generator.
- 1 Pipeline.
- 1 Drug Drop (does not count towards the settlement completion).
- H-62 Quapaw.
- 2 x Winstons Amen 69.
- Maddox FVA 45. Oddly it's a yellow one instead of a green one. It's on the higher ground, to the right of the gate, if you're standing outside the gate and looking at the base.
- Fengding EC14FD2. Near the gate.
- MV V880.
Locations in West Tanah Raya
|Cities, towns and villages|
Bandar Koperasi · Bandar Selekeh · Kampung Bunga Kertas · Kampung Jelantur · Kampung Sirip Tajam · Kampung Sri Puteri · Kampung Teratai Putih · Kampung Tiga Kelapa · Kampung Tokong Tua · Kuala Merah · Panau City Financial District · Panau City Park District · Pekan Desa · Pekan Juku-Juku · Tanjung Intan
Kem Komodor Da Silva
|Strongholds, special facilities and others|