| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem Lubang Dalam|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Geographical Territory||Berawan Besar Mountains|
|Influential Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Kem Lubang Dalam is a military base in Just Cause 2.
The base is located in the mountains, so the only reasonable way to get here is by helicopter. The base entrance is in the south-west corner. The article describes the base, starting from that side.
The first thing is a helicopter landing pad with two spaces, but no helicopters. It's located next to two wooden barrack buildings and a concrete Guard Tower. Oddly, no soldiers spawn here.
A very steep dirt track leads down from here and to the rest of the base. You'll have to pass a concrete building on your way to the main concrete structure. This base is well protected with a large number of soldiers. They may even call air support, but if you're lucky, the helicopter will crash into a mountain before it gets to you.
There's a concrete ramp leading to the top of the structure. There's a Minigun next to the ramp and for some reason there's small wooden obstacles at the beginning of the ramp. The first two SAMs are located on the corners of that structure. The last is on the rear (north-east) side of the base.
The name means "Camp Deep Hole" in Malay and Indonesian.
Non-completion related other objects:
- There are Pipeline components off the main structure on the eastern side.
- 2 Miniguns. One at the ramp that leads to the top of the main structure and one on the far side of the Fuel Shaft.
- As with most bases, there's a lot of wooden crates and shipping containers around.
- A Medicine cabinet at the bottom of the shaft. Oddly the mountain comes through the shaft wall at that spot, so the cabinet is actually inside the mountain, but it's still usable.
- 3 resource items, which add up to 38% of the completion.
- 1 Weapon Part.
- 1 Vehicle Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- 3 SAMs.
- 1 Fuel Shaft.
- 1 horizontal Fuel Depot.
- 1 Demolition Officer at the bottom of the silo.
VehiclesEditA UH-10 Chippewa can show up here with rocket pods if Rico enters the shaft.