| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
This is a list of ports in Just Cause 3.
Many of the offshore rigs in Medici obviously have a dock, but these facilities do not count here.
Letter codes at the end of the list:
- L: You need to liberate before use.
- O: You need to open the gate before use. There's an armored gate that blocks boat traffic.
- F: You must to disable the FOW before use.
Military ports and military-controlled industrial ports:
- Le Galera - Prison. L
- Le Tutor - Used for radio surveillance of surrounding nations. L
- Porto Cavo - Base is mostly inside a cave, but there's also a military airport on the ground. L O
- Porto Coclea - Prison. L O
- Porto Darsena - Gas refinery. The base is under ground. L O
- Porto Le Gratia - Normal military port for weapons shipments. L O
- Porto Tridente - Fuel port. L
- Porto Vena - Normal military port. Reportedly the largest among nearby nations. L O
- Weapons Shipment Yard - Part of the Mech Land Assault DLC. L
- Unnamed port at N 40 39.000 E 5 43.250 - Unmarked port in Insula Fonte. L
- Unnamed port at N 40 52.250 E 5 35.700 - Part of the Mech Land Assault DLC. L
- Citate Di Ravello - The eastern port is a cargo port with a few Medici Military boats. L
- Guardia Lacos I - Small naval base (outpost). L
- Guardia Libeccio I - Small naval base (outpost). L
- Guardia Massos V - Small naval base (outpost). L . This place will be a restricted area forever, even after liberation and will always be harassed by the Medici Military.
- Guardia Sirocco I - Small naval base (outpost). L
- Corda Dracon: Centcom - Regional central command. L F
- Citate Di Ravello - The western port is for yachts and motor boats.
- Vico Maquerello - One of the towns in Medici, with a civilian port.
- Grotta Contrabandero a.k.a. Cove - Port/base belonging to The Rebellion.
- Hive - Base with a port, belonging to the eDEN Corporation.
- Cava de Rebelles - Base with a small port, belonging to The Rebellion.
- See also: List of ports in Panau.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Military bases in Medici · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Towns in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Boom Island · Types of settlements in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Airports · Churches in Medici · Highest Point in Medici · Cima Leon area
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.