| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Maestrale is a province in Just Cause 3.
Maestrale is one of Medici's largest provinces in terms of land area. Located relatively high above sea level Maestrale's landscape is very scarce and rugged. Almost entirely occupied by military facilities Maestrale’s population is very small, if not nonexistent.
LocationEditMaestrale is a large province, covering a long stretch of Insula Striate's northwestern coast. Maestrale borders Rocca Blau, Prospere, Libeccio and Val de Mar.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Porto Tridente, a large military port, uniquely shaped like a trident.
- Vulture, one of the two largest military air bases in Medici. This is the last settlement in Medici, alphabetically.
- Mile High Club wreck, an easter egg and reference to the Mile High Club of Just Cause 2.
- Platteforma Maestrale I, an offshore oil platform.
- Guardia Maestrale I, a military outpost.
- Unnamed airport at N 40 49.035 E 5 33.810. Easy to take off with the cargo plane.
- Medici Military-controlled factory ruins. Similar factory ruins of differing sizes can be seen all over the abandoned and burnt northern areas.
- Underground prison from The Great Escape.
- Sancte Martino.
- Abandoned industrial ruins at some small coastal inlet, west of Cava Geminos Nord.
- The name means "mistral" in Italian. A mistral is a type of strong wind which occurs across the Mediterranean.
- This is the only province in Medici with more than 4 runways and more then 2 airports.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Military bases in Medici · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Towns in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Boom Island · Types of settlements in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Airports · Churches in Medici · Highest Point in Medici · Cima Leon area