This Week's Featured Article
The Squalo X7 is a speedboat in Just Cause 3. It is a slim black boat with tinted windows. The rear looks like a sports car and the front is a catamaran. It was originally the fastest nautical vehicle in the game, until the release of the Loochador (Bavarium Sea Heist DLC). With the nitrous II Gear Mod, it can momentarily reach about 160 knots (~296 km/h) in adequately smooth water. When using it in Races, one should note that the Squalo X7...
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
27 October 2021
26 October 2021
Did You Know
- That Just Cause 2 is actually a remake of an earlier, unsuccessful mobile game?
- That there's a club in JC4 owned by the same company that operates the famous Mile High Club?
- That Diego Espinosa is the most handsome man who Diago has ever seen?
- That JC4 has a drivable aircraft carrier?
- That the Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mods are available as free DLCs on Steam?
- That there's a Hidden temple at Isla Maria Dolorosa with very hostile civilians?
- That the Black Hand have helped countless people after disasters in Africa, South-East Asia and South America?
- That JC4 has 5 different trucks that can tow the multiple different types of vehicle trailers?
- That San Esperito has multiple identical towers for BASE jumping?
- That Rico used to be a racecar driver before joining the Agency?
- That there's 10 submarines in the JC games so far?
- That this wiki is so detailed that we actually have articles for Elevators; Tube; Revistas y Periódicos and more?
In Other Languages
Action Adventure Wikis