This Week's Featured Article
Cape Carnival is a military base/spaceport in Just Cause 2. The complex consists of four principal structures: a command center, three launch pads, and a fourth hidden launch pad. This facility is a part of the Panauan Space Program. The Command center is the largest structure in Cape Carnival. It's a compound consisting primarily of a large modern building and a few guard towers. Two helipads are located on the roof and each spawns a UH-10 Chippewa, with two runways behind the structure which spawn Si-47 Leopards. Launch pads are located at the north, east, and west side of the command center. They are heavily guarded. It's only during a major Ular Boys mission ("Fry me to the Moon"), when a rocket...
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
23 June 2021
|21:03||Citate Di Ravello +133 Francesco Ciampaglia →Trivia|
|20:46||Estatuas Quwi +140 GMRE|
|20:41||Just Cause 2 (mobile game) +12 GMRE Minor fix.|
|m 02:25||Stria Ghepardo 3S +1 AgnosticPriest →Performance|
|01:28||'63 Autostraad Weltbus 0 AgnosticPriest →Gallery|
22 June 2021
Did You Know
- That Just Cause 2 is actually a remake of an earlier, unsuccessful mobile game?
- That there's a club in JC4 owned by the same company that operates the famous Mile High Club?
- That Diego Espinosa is the most handsome man who Diago has ever seen?
- That JC4 has a drivable aircraft carrier?
- That the Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mods are available as free DLCs on Steam?
- That there's a Hidden temple at Isla Maria Dolorosa with very hostile civilians?
- That the Black Hand have helped countless people after disasters in Africa, South-East Asia and South America?
- That JC4 has 5 different trucks that can tow the multiple different types of vehicle trailers?
- That San Esperito has multiple identical towers for BASE jumping?
- That Rico used to be a racecar driver before joining the Agency?
- That there's 10 submarines in the JC games so far?
- That this wiki is so detailed that we actually have articles for Elevators; Tube; Revistas y Periódicos and more?
In Other Languages
Action Adventure Wikis