|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 40.685|
E 5 45.130
|Missions that take place here||Mario's Rebel Drops|
Manaea is a pretty large cliffside town located on the eastern coast of Baia. It has a main bridge (which is indestructible) which heads onto to main loop of the town. Below the hill and on a small stretch of flat ground, there is a smaller, newer section of the town. At the very point of the cliff side town is the police station.
According to the in-game map: "Manaea was the original capital of Medici, back when the island's name was first formally established by Roman-Hunnic occupants following the Barbarian Invasions of the fifth century. This cliffside gem sports some of Medici's best views; its downtown area, which winds through a bustling residential apartment district, was recently renovated and offers plenty of places to kick back and relax."
Speculative estimates suggest that Manaea's population is approximately 3500 with 2500 living in the old town.
The town is split into two sections.
The old section sits on top of a big hill. The old section has 3 plazas. The first is located around the Di Ravello statue and includes a "Le Fortia" shop, supermarket, "Super Meracato" store, unnamed bakery, the flag and sometimes a group of musicians. It will usually be guarded by 3 - 7 rebels if conquered. The second plaza is located down a staircase overlooking a cliff on the main road. It includes a bakery, meat shop, supermarket and 2 liquor stores. The third plaza is located at the end of the old town. It includes a "Caffe Magic", supermarket, tobacco store, church, fountain, police station and a big amount of apartments. It will be guarded by 7 - 12 rebels.
The new section is to the side of the hill. It consists of a few modern apartment buildings. It is smaller than the old section and strangely less busy. There are no commercial or office buildings here. The new section is near the coast, and has a small beach.
Alessia was born here.
A Di Ravello tape can be found here.
This is one of the easiest towns to liberate, likely because it is the first town the player liberates. In-universe, this is strange since it is pretty large for a town (by Medici's standards).
- 1 Di Ravello billboard.
- 1 Police station.
- 3 Speakers.
- 1 Di Ravello statue.
- Raise the flag after all that.
- 1 x Weimaraner W3 in the police station before liberation.
- 3 x Medici Police Department Stria Joia in the police station.
- 3 x Rebellion Stria Facocero in the police station post-liberation.
- 1 x Rebellion Urga Szturm 63A at the docks after liberation.
- 1 x Medici Military Urga Ogar 7 V8 at a beach at the end of the wingsuit course here.
- Civilian, military, and Rebellion vehicles can be seen driving around both before and after liberation. The dock also has a large variety of vehicles that can spawn any of the below vehicles at any time.
- '05 Charmant
- '13 Vigueur
- Autostraad D700
- Autostraad D90
- Dame de la Mer 99
- Kerner Serpente R
- Minnow Fishing Boat
- Mugello Quipozza F
- Mugello Raffinati Vitesse
- Mugello Vistosa
- Pescespada SS
- Stria Carera G
- Stria Carera Standard
- Stria Cucciola
- Stria Ghepardo 3S
- Stria Gioco
- Stria Infimo S
- Stria Joia (civilian colors)
- Stria Kavala
- Stria Toro
- Windhund 4
- The Black Hand spawning everywhere glitch affects this place too, and rarely, one can run into a Black Hand Weimaraner W3, Urga Szturm 63A, Military Corvette, or even a mech.
- "Manaea" is the local dialect name for the town of Manarola in Liguria, Italy.
- This town is one of five towns in Medici to have the Frigo Garage built onto the coast, the other four being Colle Salrosa, Perla Est, Celata, and Nacre.