| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Moretti CCW Centurion|
|Weapon in Just Cause|
|Maximum ammunition carried||30|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||6|
|List of owners||Montano Cartel|
San Esperito Military
San Esperito Police Department
The Moretti CCW Centurion is a weapon in Just Cause (1),
It's an automatic shotgun. Much like the Moretti CCW Praetorian, except that it is more powerful, but with a smaller magazine size of 6. 30 additional shells can be carried with both. The two shotguns even look similar and because they're both "Moretti CCW"s, it's a fair assumption to make that the Praetorian is an similar version of the Centurion. They both look like assault rifles, but with smaller magazines.
Product of the Moretti company.
- Used by Montano Cartel soldiers during villa liberation missions and rarely during high Montano Heat levels. These are used by the fatsos.
- Rarely used by Black Hand.
- In Streets of Fire.
- If elsewhere, Needs confirmation
- Used by a "Government VIP" during a Rioja sidemission.
- Used by the San Esperito Police Department.
- Part of its name "CCW" might stand for "Close Combat Weapon".
- A glitch happens when parachuting that has Rico pump the shotgun, but a shot can still be fired when doing this. See also: Just Cause Bugs and glitches.
- Centurion means "professional officer of the Roman Army" in Latin, or the modern-day equivalent of a 4-star general in the U.S. Army, as a comparison. Perhaps this could explain why either this weapon or this weapon's brother is used by Montano Cartel subtenientes?
- This could be seen as a predecessor to the Shotgun in Just Cause 2, albeit with a completely different look.
- It takes 23 point-blank shots from thus gun to destroy a GP Thunder Extreme Prototype, whereas the amoretti CCW Praetorian requires 57 shots, making it over double the power of its brother, at the cost of its smaller clip size.
Weapons in Just Cause
|Pistols and revolvers|
|Rocket and grenade launchers|