| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||330|
|Top speed (mph)||~205|
This vehicle is a modern mid-engined super car with a large racing-inspired spoiler. Its design and performance appear to be based on the Lamborghini Gallardo and its successor the Huracán. The spoiler appears similar to 'tuner' type racing-inspired spoilers, which are atypical for a car of this caliber. The rear quarter is reminiscent of the Lamborghini Countach.
This vehicle appears to be Mugello's successor to the Mugello Quipozza F, as it has similar vents and overall body shape. However no such evidence exists in-game suggesting this was an improved model of the aforementioned.
This vehicle's top speed of 330 km/h is the same as the Verdeleon 3. It accelerates very quickly and is agile through corners. Judging by its exhaust note and engine detailing, this vehicle appears to have a V10 engine, furthering its similarity to the Lamborghini Gallardo and Huracán. This vehicle has a somewhat dysfunctional gearbox that tends to change gear at inopportune moments; for example, if you suddenly apply full throttle whilst already moving, the car will often make up to three downshifts at that moment, delaying acceleration. This may be a deliberate flaw, since the Lamborghini Gallardo's available "E-Gear" transmission is notorious for being similarly slow to react in city traffic.
- Rarely in traffic.
- Rarely parked at car parks.
- Might spawn at Mugello HQ, just east of Di Ravello's house at Citate Di Ravello.
- Unlocked at rebel drop after bringing one to any of Mario's garages.
- The Vistosa is also the default vehicle for some land races.
- The car is made by the fictional company Mugello.
- Because of its extreme speed and unusual weight, this vehicle can ram smaller cars high into the air without losing much speed, especially when nitro is activated. This can be used to your advantage in a city chase, as city traffic consists mostly of lightweight cars like the Stria Cucciola. After a while, however, the car will sustain serious damage and begin to smoke.