This page is about any myths in the Just Cause game series.
A myth (for the purposes of this article) is defined as any plausible, but unproven report of any Easter Eggs, cut game content, bugs/glitches, or similar stuff that for some reason has sparked notable attention from the gaming community.
This subject is obviously entirely as "unofficial" as it gets, because the moment something like this is proven, it gets added to any of the above linked articles. The main reason for this article is to have a place that lists all relevant links. Forum threads use existing articles as their categories and they can not be conveniently searched for.
Note that the forum threads are automatically closed when they reach 500 posts, so a new one has to be created.
- Main general myths discussion:
- Myths in the Just Cause game series. Thread closed due to reaching its 500 post limit.
- Myths, easter eggs, future games and general JC discussion. This thread continues from the above thread.
- Obelisks. The significance of the Ancient Medici obelisks has been a major subject of discussion. The Ancient Medici article includes all proven info about them.
- Who is really Eden Callaghan. The thread includes a semi-joking theory that Eden Callaghan was a super-villain.
- The Timeline of the Just Cause universe article and its talk page contain a story similar to a myth. The story states that the reason why the JC3 timeline is as messy is because the game developers had at one point wanted Di Ravello to have seized power in the 1960s.
- About the buttons at eDEN Station: The Goose: