| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|O Panay Redentor|
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Paradise Valley|
|Faction Influence Level||7|
|Location||Carcavoda Mountain, Selatan Archipelago|
The Roaches boss, Razak Razman, claims that a statue of Pandak "Baby" Panay is having a bad influence on his business in the area. He wants Rico to demolish it and transport the head to one of his business associates, as a gift, so "he can use it as a garden decoration of some sort".
Fly to the top of the Carcavoda Mountain where the statue is located and quickly land on the empty landing pad. Kill all soldiers in the immediate vicinity and then double-grapple the head of the statue to your helicopter. After that, take off and fly back to the direction you came from. The soldiers will soon call for air support. The military helicopters should not be able to catch up with you until you get to your destination. The grappler cable will automatically detach, once the head is close enough to the green arrow. At that point, the mission will end.
The military helicopters should get there by now, so land as fast as possible (you won't have time to fly away) and shoot them down and/or hijack them. There will be some Roaches soldiers there to help you.
- The name of this mission; "O Panay Redentor" is a reference to the O Cristo Redentor in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil as the objective of this mission is to take down a Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue and the O Cristo Redentor is a statue as well. Hence the name of the mission.
- The name of the mountain too: Carcavoda Mountain is an Easter Egg to Corcovado mountain, which is the mountain where the Cristo Redentor's statue is located.
- This is the only mission where you can fly a non-military H-62 Quapaw. A few other missions have this type of helicopters transporting Rico, but this is the only one where Rico controls one. This helicopter is also the only faction helicopter that you can drive. You grapple to a Reapers helicopter in Can I get a Witness, but you can't control that one.
- The 3 Dalton N90s at the drop-off zone are uniquely symbol-less. They are still blue.
- It's not known if the Roaches H-62 Quapaw is the same one used by Razak during the stronghold takeovers. This sidemission is unlocked after doing Paradise Valley, so it could be the same one, but this is just speculation.