|PWC V4.2 Wind Gun|
|Weapon in Just Cause 4|
|Maximum ammunition carried||300|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||10|
|To unlock||Secure the Qachas region|
|List of owners||Black Hand (never seen in use)|
Army of Chaos (never seen in use)
The Agency (never seen in use)
Rico Rodriguez (if he wants to)
The PWC V4.2 Wind Gun (aka PWC V4.2 "Wind Gun", the name that the game seemingly prefers to use) is a weapon in Just Cause 4.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
It's a big white gun that looks a little like a large shotgun in its layout, but doesn't have a round barrel. The whole thing is a long angular box with cables and other electrical parts showing.
Performance[edit | edit source]
It fires an air vortex that blasts anything in its path ranging from NPCs to vehicles and small moveable chaos objects. While it doesn't deal direct damage, blowing things off high points will cause them to take fall damage. Additionally, continuously blowing an NPC at a wall will kill them. It will also move the player in the opposite direction that it is shooting if the player is parachuting. Secondary fire will charge up and fire a very powerful blast of air that throws NPCs and vehicles hundreds of meters away.
Location[edit | edit source]
- They can be randomly located at some Black Hand bases within weapon crates.
- Otherwise, it is unlocked for supply drop after securing the Qachas region.
- If one gets the Danger Rising DLC, one spawns in an Agency weapon crate on the USS Whitefeather.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- By purpose this weapon is the successor to the Air Propulsion Gun DLC from Just Cause 2. However it looks nothing like the aforementioned.
- The name suggests this weapon is the fourth variant/version of the weapon.
- The other two experimental weapons in Solís are the DA 9.3 Lightning Gun and RG-PBA 9 Railgun. Unlike this one, those two actually deal damage while this one only blows air (no direct damage). If Danger Rising is included, the Stormalong EM Zero could also be an experimental weapon.
- It's not known what the letters stand for in the name (if anything). WC likely stands for Wind Cannon. Speculated names include:
- Portable Wind Cannon Version/Variant 4.2 Wind Gun (Most likely)
- Prospero Weapon Custom Version/Variant 4.2 Wind Gun
- Powerful Weaponized Cannon Version/Variant 4.2 Wind Gun
Weapons in Just Cause 4