| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Free Trade|
|Faction Influence Level||1|
|Location||Panau City Residential District,|
Ramai Rakyat Islands
Razak Razman, head of the Roaches, is upset with a motorbike riding paparazzi, who has some compromising photos of a close business associate, among others. He asks Rico to deal with the guy and recover the film, then deposit it in their "top-secret waste disposal".
At the start of the mission, you are provided with the usual weapon box with a Submachine Gun, along with a motorbike parked by the curb. Hop on it, turn left at the intersection and the chase begins. All you have to do is gun down the paparazzi, grab the film that he drops and speed to a drop box on the other side of town. This ends the mission.
Notes and tipsEdit
- Although a short mission, the Paparazzi pursuit is easy to fail if you are not good at picking off a moving target from a wobbly motorbike.
- Of course, all the gunfire attracts the attention of Heat and vehicle traffic becomes surprisingly heavy all of a sudden, so accomplishing this simple task is not as easy as it may seem.
- If the paparazzi gets too far away from you, or Rico dies by any means, the mission will fail. The mission will also fail if the paparazzi reaches a certain destination.
- It helps if your Submachine Gun has been leveled up, as the paparazzi seems to be tougher than an ordinary citizen. It's speculated that he may be wearing some type of bulletproof vest under his shirt, but it's probably just the developers giving this paparazzi a lot of health.
- You don't need to use the provided motorbike. If you're getting frustrated trying to shoot the guy off the motorbike, just find a car before the mission starts (which is just after you make the first left turn) and crash into the paparazzi's bike, knocking him off. Then quickly jump out of the car and gun him down. Don't forget to grab the film and continue to the drop box! Alternatively, you can also take a weaponized land vehicle such as the Hedge Wildchild, Tuk-Tuk Boom Boom, or a Poloma Renegade.
- You can also quickly get off the bike when you are right next to him, then grapple him off his bike. From there you can easily dispatch him any way you like.
- You can easily dispatch him with just one well-placed shot from a sawed-off shotgun. Aim for the head for a quick and messy elimination.
- The paparazzi is on a unique Makoto MZ 250, which does not have a racing number.
- The Paparazzi is the only character model of its kind.
- The "top secret waste disposal" is nothing more but a trash can.