|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Pekan Lengkong is a village in Just Cause 2.
The name means "Crooked Town" in Malaysian, which makes no sense.
It's a medium-sized above average village. The houses are of higher quality than in most villages, built of grey stone and wood and have red roofs. The public buildings are a Fish shop; a small temple pavilion; a large pyramid shaped Marketplace and a large (4 pump) Gas Station. The village is build around a T-junction of paved roads. To the south is an isolated island with a lighthouse.
The local instruments of oppression are a statue and a Propaganda Trailer, both guarded by the Panau Military, who've also brought an armed vehicle here. A military checkpoint is erected on the road at the eastern entrance of the village.
On a small island in the southern part of the Sawah river delta. It is connected to the surrounding islands via three concrete bridges.
- 1 Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue.
- 1 Propaganda Trailer.
- 1 Gas Station:
- 4 Gas Pumps.
- 1 Transformer - to the north of the pyramidal marketplace.
- 6 Resource Items:
- 1 Armor Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- 2 Vehicle Parts.
- 2 Weapon Parts.
- Chepachet PVD.
- Random civilian vehicles may be parked here.
- Civilian, military, and faction vehicles drive along the roads.
- A rare thing happened here. I (Anonymous230385) was just ready to go throw some triggered explosives onto the propaganda trailer, when suddenly, the trailer blew up on its own. I got the heat and still got attacked by the Panau Military, but when I got to the trailer, it turns out a Reapers Marten Storm III had apparently driven into the trailer at a high enough speed to blow it up. This is an example of how the AI can be bad (and/or useful) in this game.