|quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Pekan Pinggir Jalan|
The settlement in its completed state, as seen from a Peek Airhawk 225.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Geographical Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Influential Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||The pursuit in Casino Bust passes this village.|
Pekan Pinggir Jalan is a village in Just Cause 2.
It's a pretty small village. There isn't much of significance here, but a bunch of Market pavilions; a bunch of wooden cabins and a walled compound with four vertical-standing Fuel Depots. Strangely, there's no Gas Station to make use of the depots.
The Panau Military has set up Checkpoints at three of the village's four road entrances. This village is usually the third settlement discovered in the game, as it is passed by during the second opening mission "Casino Bust".
The name means "Roadside Town" in Malaysian.
In the most western part of the East Tanah Raya influencal area, just east of Kampung Hutan Hijau, south-east of Pasir Hitam and north-west of Tanah Raya Timur Zeta. The village is built around a crossroad.
- Chepachet PVD. At a Checkpoint.
- Wilforce Range X. At a checkpoint.
- 3 x Hamaya Oldman. At the checkpoints.
- Wilforce Trekstar. At a checkpoint.
- Random civilian vehicles. In traffic on the roads and possibly parked in some random parking spaces that spawn a different civilian vehicle each time.
- This is one of only two settlements in Panau to have no resource items. The other is Kampung Bunga Raya.