| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Port Gurun Lautan Lama|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Lautan Lama Desert|
|Missions that take place here||The Broader Scope|
Port Gurun Lautan Lama is a military port in Just Cause 2.
The name means "Port old ocean desert" in Malaysian. The port is of medium-size. There are a lot of things here, including concrete bunker buildings, warehouses and destructibles. Two Miniguns are found at the entrance. There's also a sniping spot upper of the port. Two Offshore Rigs are located just of the coast, west of the port. This port is featured in the mission "The Broader Scope". The port is the receiver of the gas and oil produced at the rigs.
This is the only port in the Lautan Lama Desert.
- 10 Fuel Depots.
- 1 Crane.
- 2 Generators.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 1 Pipeline.
- 1 SAM.
- 10 Collectable Items:
- 4 Weapon parts.
- 4 Vehicle parts.
- 1 Armor part.
- 1 Cash stash.
- Winstons Amen 69. Desert camo.
- YP-107 Phoenix. Can spawn in various colors, like blue, white, yellow, or green.
- Fengding EC14FD2. Desert camo.
- 2 x MV V880. Desert camo. A third appears in the mission that takes place here, but despawns after reaching a certain distance away from this place.
- Maddox FVA 45. Strangely in green. During game development, meant to be in desert camo?
- Saas PP12 Hogg. Note that it will only spawn there during the mission The Broader Scope, in a desert color. Otherwise, it will never appear there.