| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
View from the northern corner.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Type||Military port and prison|
|Province||Val de Mar|
|Coordinates||N 40 47.102 E 5 40.345|
|Missions that take place here||None|
The base is located at the inland end of the large gulf at north-west Insula Striate.
In-game description: "The sequestered harbor of Porto Coclea is home to a large prison complex. Smugglers who fail to elude capture on their way to or from Spain, France, or Monaco, spend time here before either bargaining their freedom or being transferred to one of Insula Striate's monstrous Bavarium mines."
- 4 Cell blocks. These are destructible generators under the prison buildings that require a switch to reveal.
- 1 Sphere tank.
- 1 Antenna tower.
- 2 Circuit Breakers.
- 1 Core Electrical Unit.
- 1 Doppler Radar.
- 5 Fuel Tanks.
- 3 Satellite Dishes.
- 2 Substation Controls.
- 5 Transformers.
- 1 Commander.
- Urga Hroch.
- CS Comet.
- Military Corvette.
- CS Navajo.
- Stria Obrero.
- Urga Fura 570.
- 2 x Imperator Bavarium Tanks - Show up as reinforcements.
- The Medici Military is not much wiser than the San Esperito Military for also putting Naval mines into their own port. See also: Sink the Buccaneer.
- A map can be found on a table at N 40 47.195 E 40.460, though this is probably the military planning some attack somewhere. The same map can be found near the "Smoke Monster" easter egg. That map is on a picnic cloth.
- The Imperator Bavarium Tanks here will often try to turn around and end up falling in the water.