| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 42.20 E 5 35.10|
|Missions that take place here||None|
It's entirely under ground and it's probably one of the 3 to 5 largest ports in Medici.
Strangely there's 3 SAMs in the cave. The base has a set of large inaccessible hangar doors on one wall. In the middle of the port is a large concrete structure that looks like a submarine pen. The same structure is present at a few other ports. The port has a system of roads throughout the cave. The roads are connected to the civilian roads on the surface.
The in-game map description is: "Hidden within a subterranean cave complex, Porto Darsena's existence is known to few outside of the Medician military. It serves as a refinery for local hydraulic fracturing operations, where the government has successfully tapped a 110 trillion cubic foot reservoir of natural gas known as the Ponere Shale Shelf."
LocationEditUnder ground in a large cave. Look at the Trio map. It's the area where there seems to be a system of roads, but no marked buildings. The cave has boat entrances, but it's also possible to enter with an aircraft because the cave has a partially open roof.
- 6 Distillation Towers.
- 8 Fuel Tanks.
- 2 Circuit Breakers.
- 8 Transformers.
- 1 Sphere Tank.
- 1 Core Electrical Unit.
This is one of the richest military facilities in terms of the choice of vehicles. Additional Military Corvettes and CS Powerrun 77s will show up as military reinforcements and rebel support respectively during the liberation.
- 1 CS Comet.
- 1 Urga Postolka.
- At least 2 Urga Fura 570s.
- Around 6 CS Powerrun 77s. After Liberation, one of these constantly patrol around, the interesting thing is that it has side gunners, which is relatively rare in free roam.
- Around 2 Military Corvettes.
- Several Urga Ogar 7 V8s.
- Several Stria Obreros.
- Several Urga Szturm 63As.
- Several Weimaraner W3s.
- The SAMs are odd for this port. It would be much more logical to build walls and blast doors to block all cave entrances.
- One of the teleport portals is located on the mountain right above the base.
- With 110 trillion cubic feet of gas (110'000'000'000'000 cubic feet ~ 3'114'853'126'000 cubic meters), Medici would have the world's 13th largest natural gas reservoir.
- Some commandos near the Sphere Tank can be found wielding U-39 Plechovkas. This is unusual because they normally have CS Predators.