| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Porto Le Gratia|
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 41.330|
E 5 42.260
|Missions that take place here||None|
DescriptionEditIt's a large military base with lots of destructible items. There is what appears to be a dry dock near the Distillation Towers, along with 2 blue cranes. There is a large tide wall around the base which has concrete Guard towers on it. There are large oil cisterns opposite the dry dock, one of which has an Urga Postolka parked on top.
At the middle of the port is a massive concrete building, which seems to be a submarine pen (a special armored dock for submarines that's meant to protect them from air attack), but strangely this building has holes in the roof, so the purpose is unknown.
The in-game description says "Razed during the Second World War and rebuilt during the tenure of the late President Dante, Porto Le Gratia processes the great bulk of Medici's inbound shipments of tanks and artillery and facilitates their distribution across the island."
LocationEditThe base is right on the border between Lacos and Lavanda, on the west coast of Insula Fonte.
- 1 Antenna Tower.
- 4 Distillation Towers.
- 11 Fuel Tanks.
- 1 Long Range Radar.
- 6 Satellite Dishes.
- 2 Sphere Tanks.
- 2 Substation Controls.
- 5 Transformers.
- 1 Water Tower.
- Stria Facocero unlocks for Rebel drop.
- Challenges "Le Gratia Tour" and "Machine Gun Frenzy" are unlocked in the area.
- CS Powerrun 77 - 1 parked and three rebel versions show up as naval support during the takeover.
- Custode 29.
- Rebel Corvette - Sometimes can be seen patrolling the port.
- Stria Obrero.
- Urga Fura 570.
- Urga Hroch - Sometimes can be seen patrolling the port.
- Urga Postolka.
- Urga Szturm 63A - Base Commander shows up in one.
- Weimaraner W3.
- Urga Ogar 7 V8.
- A Urga Hroch, Rebel Corvette, or CS Powerrun 77 can be seen patrolling around. This may have something to do with how the naval ship spawns are randomized between these ships.
- There are no automated gates at the entire base. On the south side one chainlink gate will always be closed, the other open, and on the east side there is no gate at all.