The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is a disambiguation for all the prisons in the Just Cause game series.
You were probably looking for any of these pagesEdit
- El Grande Fort. A prison on a small island that is featured in the mission Breakout.
- Secret Police headquarters a.k.a. Prison. A building in Esperito City that is featured in the mission Dismissed Without Honors.
- Some Civilians can mention prison.
- Guerrilla sidemission 12 mentions a "white fort prison compound", which has to be blown up in the mission.
- Civilians sometimes mention a "jail", but it's not known where it is.
- Portugese Pete was detained at Kem Port Rodrigo military base.
- Jade Tan was detained at Kastelo Singa military base.
- The mission The Great Escape features an underground prison. The prison is located near the north-west coast of the lake at the southern edge of Maestrale.
- According to the Rebel drop description, Porto Coclea is used to temporarily detain captured pirates before they're sent to any of the Bavarium mines as slaves.
- Le Galera is a Roman-constructed prison and a modern military base that is still in use as a prison.
- Several D.R.M.-controlled police stations contain a small prison.
- Insula Lacrima (Mech Land Assault DLC) has several prisons.
- Vis Electra is said to have been constructed using "prison labor" and apparently there are "political prisoners entombed in its foundation".
- The briefing for the mission Derailed Extraction states that Zeno is being held at a "rebel prison". Where this is is unknown.
- La Mazmorra is a prison featured in the missions Mazmorra Rescue and Meeting Lanza Morales. It's also spoken of on the Solís Hoy radio.
- These 3 are not prisons, but they do seem to detain people. They are military (Black Hand) training bases where unwilling, or semi-willing, civilians are trained into Black Hand members.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.