Several Military bases in San Esperito have large masts and smaller antennas shaped like the letter "E" (but rotated 90 degrees clockway), but those are all for communications. Really the only known definite radar antennas are the small dishes on the SAMs in San Esperito.
Main article: Radars in Panau.
Panau has invested more into radars than any other nation in the Just Cause Universe. They have multiple radars in nearly all Military bases in Panau. The Gunung Merah Radar Facility even has giant radars the likes of which are used to detect intercontinental ballistic missiles from thousands of kilometers away.
Military bases in Medici do have decent amounts of radars, but those seem to be relatively small and presumably of only local effect. Medici seems to have invested more into high-end communications technology.
- Doppler Radar - Small radars at many bases and even out of settlement limits.
- Radar Spire - Tall masts.
- Long Range Radar - Large revolving antennas.
Main article: Radars in Solís.
Every Black Hand base has a few of of these.
There are at least 4 different types, ranging from smaller bus-size radar spheres to enormous dishes that span tens of meters.
- JC1: All safehouses, even Rioja Cartel ones, will reduce heat.
- JC2: Faction-controlled Strongholds reduce heat.
- JC3: eDEN Corporation possesses powerful jamming technology that has completely hidden the Insula Lacrima region and the eDEN Airship. This is revealed in the first missions that are set at those locations.