This is the main article for all radars in the Just Cause game series.
Several Military bases in San Esperito have large masts and smaller antennas shaped like the letter "E" (but rotated 90 degrees clockway), but those are all for communications. Really the only known definite radar antennas are the small dishes on the SAMs in San Esperito.
Main article: Radars in Panau.
Panau has invested more into radars than any other nation in the Just Cause Universe. They have multiple radars in nearly all Military bases in Panau. The Gunung Merah Radar Facility even has giant radars the likes of which are used to detect intercontinental ballistic missiles from thousands of kilometers away.
Military bases in Medici do have decent amounts of radars, but those seem to be relatively small and presumably of only local effect. Medici seems to have invested more into high-end communications technology.
- Doppler Radar - Small radars at many bases and even out of settlement limits.
- Radar Spire - Tall masts.
- Long Range Radar - Large revolving antennas.
Every Black Hand base has a few of of these.
- One example is a large antenna that resembles the Long Range Radar from JC3.
- There are also a few types of small radars.
Due to the completely different way that destructable objects work in JC4 (they respawn and are not needed for game progression), the wiki has so far considered those items to be of a low priority.
- JC1: All safehouses, even Rioja Cartel ones, will reduce heat.
- JC2: Faction-controlled Strongholds reduce heat.
- JC3: eDEN Corporation possesses powerful jamming technology that has completely hidden the Insula Lacrima region and the eDEN Airship. This is revealed in the first missions that are set at those locations.